Karter Scientific Labware Manufacturing Co. has a proud history of developing and delivering innovative products through market research and technological advances. For nearly two decades, we have developed ground breaking innovations including:
- Company owned and operated warehouses and distribution centers with more than 1000 pallet positions storage
- FDA Certified Medical Device Facility for over 10 years
- The first commercially viable print/decorating facility for laboratory plastic ware
- Same day order fulfillment and next day printing
- Advanced e-commerce integration with wireless logistical order/pick/pack shipping process
- Manufacturer of the largest plastic test/culture tube in the U.S.
Our success comes from an unyielding commitment to quality and value, materials and process expertise, and excellence.
Our strong, visionary leadership has always been guided by an enduring set of Values that define our relationships with employees, customers and the communities in which we operate.
Our experience and Values have enabled Karter Scientific Labware Manufacturing Co. to develop leading positions in our market segments: laboratory supply, plastic test/culture tubes, printing/decorating cylindrical items, laboratory plasticwares and accessories.
We are a worldwide leading manufacturer of plastic test/cultures tube for liquid storage; and operate the world's only print/decorating facility open to the public for custom laboratory ware orders.
With a diverse customer base located around the world, the Karter Scientific Labware Manufacturing Co. team assists approximately 50,000+ customers a year worldwide.
Karter Scientific Labware Manufacturing
2120 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70601, USA
Office Hours: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Central Standard Time (GMT -6)